Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Kelly McKernan's artwork



I've decided that every once in a while probably once a month I will show someone's artwork that I'm a fan of. Kelly McKernan who also goes by Leliophelia is an artist who does mixed media work. Some of the materials that she uses are photography, gouache, and watercolor, and other various materials. Kelly's artwork is very saturated, texturized and has a very dreamy movement to it.

I've included a few images of Kelly McKernan's artwork but encourage you to view her website at link or her blog which is located at link

All artwork shown is copyrighted by Kelly McKernan and cannot be used without her permission


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This art is strange and beautiful. Thank you for sharing. I am also pleased by your custom of showcasing other artists' work, and encourage you to continue that.