Sunday, November 22, 2009

Violin girl painting progress 1






Here is the newest painting that I'm working on. It is of a girl playing violin. The reference picture (shown above) that I'm working off of is taken by Brian also known as Coltfan909. Please view his photos on flickr because he's letting me use an amazing photograph for reference and he's a really great photographer  http://www.flickr.com/photos/coltfan909/

The painting is one of the biggest I've painted in a while the dimensions are 34 x 48 inches (photo below). I'm doing the painting for the Conservatory of the Ozarks in Chesterfield Village located in Springfield, MO. They teach piano, guitar, violin, and also have vocal lessons. They are showing artwork at the conservatory on December 18th so the painting has to be done with by then.

More Soon!





1 comment:

Mico said...

wow, this is a very nice masterpiece. God had given me a spatial talent as well. However, yours is superb. I truly appreciate it. I added your blog to mine. I also think of making a post about your blog. God bless and thanks!